Interested candidates can apply till November 10
News Patiala: There is great news for the unemployed ETT teachers of Punjab. The Punjab government had given the green signal to the education department for recruitment. After this, the education department released the recruitment notification today. 5994 ETT teachers will be recruited through this notification. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting www.educationrecruitmentboard.com website till November 10.
- General category aspirants must have graduated with minimum of 50% marks. Candidates from SC, BC, and other categories should have graduated with 45% marks.
- Candidates should have completed 2 years ETT course from any recognized institute.
- Candidates must have passed PSTET 1 compulsory.
- The age of the applying candidates should be between 18 to 37 years as of 1.1.2022.
- The application processing fee is Rs 1000 for General and other categories while it is Rs 500 for SC and ST.
- A written many-choice test of 200 marks will be conducted at the state level for the recruitment of these posts. A merit list will be prepared for this.
- Candidates can apply online from October 14 to November 10 by visiting the department’s website www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.