The Patiala District Administration has issued guidelines for firecracker use on the occasion of Diwali, Gurpurab, Christmas, and New Year. Firecrackers can only be used within the specified time limits and only permitted firecrackers are allowed to be used.
Here are the guidelines:
- On Diwali day, firecrackers can be used from 8 pm to 10 pm.
- On Gurpurab day, firecrackers can be used from 4 am to 5 am and from 9 pm to 10 pm.
- On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, firecrackers can be used from 11.55 pm to 12.30 am.
- The sale of banned firecrackers is prohibited.
- Action will be taken against violators of these guidelines.
- Firecrackers should be used in a safe and responsible manner.
- Avoid using firecrackers in crowded areas or near flammable materials.
- Supervise children closely when they are using firecrackers.
Have a safe and happy Diwali, Gurpurab, Christmas, and New Year!