Know eligibility and when you can apply, this is an easy process
News Patiala: 18th July 2022
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1690 Assistant Lineman (ALM) posts. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking for government jobs for a long time. Let’s know the information related to recruitment.
Recruitment for 1690 Assistant Lineman (ALM) Posts is out.
PSPCL ALM Latest Notification Download
PSPCL ALM Short Notification Download
When can you apply?
Starting date of submission of application fee on online registration: 31.07.2022
Last date for online registration and deposit of application fee: 29.08.2022
Know- Age limit
Candidates between the age of 18 years to 37 years can apply for Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 within the given time limit.
Candidates with higher education i.e. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade. Let it be said that the candidate has completed the 10th standard in Punjabi subject.
Selection will be done on the basis of examination. The final merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the online examination.
For the general category – 944 rupees
For SC and PWD category – Rs.590
PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Step 1- First visit the official website pspcl.in
- Step 2- Click on the ‘Career Section’ link.
- Step 3- Click on “PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2022”.
- Step 4- Fill in the requested information in the application form.
- Step 5- Submit the document and application fee.
- Step 6- Now submit the form.
- Step 7- If you want, you can take a printout for future reference.