News Patiala: The Punjab government is sending 6 principals from the Patiala district to Singapore for training. The training will take place at the Principal’s Academy Singapore from July 24 to July 28. The principals will be learning about best practices in education from Singapore’s top educators.
The training is part of the Punjab government’s efforts to improve education in the state. The government believes that by sending principals to Singapore. They can learn about the latest trends in education and bring those back to Punjab.
The principals who are going to Singapore are:
- Indu Bala, Principal, Government Senior Secondary School Manakpur
- Seema Walia, Principal, Government Senior Secondary School Gajipur
- Vikramjit Singh, Principal, Government Senior Secondary School Balbeda
- Rajesh Garg, Principal, Government Senior Secondary School Bhankhar
- Damanjit Kaur, Principal, Pal Government Senior Secondary School Panjaula
- Harpreet Kaur, Principal, Government Senior Secondary School Bhunarheri
The training in Singapore will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Curriculum design
- Classroom management
- Technology integration
The principals will also have the opportunity to visit schools in Singapore and learn about their practices firsthand.
The Punjab government believes that this training will help the principals. To improve the quality of education in Patiala district. The government is committed to providing the best possible education for its students. This training is a step in the right direction.